I realized today, that these three are the last of the original 9 pieces I began about 6-8 months ago.
Three came back from a show this week, and so all 9 are back in the studio.
I took my bold steps yesterday, making large changes again on each, leaving them again in a place I know they must be worked further to resolve. Before, I could have just as well said they were finished, as nothing bothered me about them in particular, but they just didn't feel finished to me.
Now, the Egeskov piece feels more unresolved than the other two, which is a shift. The Odense:HCA (Hans Christian Andersen) was feeling more unresolved before I took a mix of blues to it and the others.
Odense: HCA (wip)
I feel a distinct need to start two more, fresh pieces in the series before going further, because I am still unsure of finishing work to be done on these.